- Wisconsin Wedding PhotographerTake a peak at these Kenosha, Milwaukee and South East Wisconsin weddings.
- EngagementsView a collection of engagements & proposals.
- Senior PortraitsCheck out this gallery of studio and on location Senior sessions.
- FamilyRelaxed, yet somewhat formal family portraits in Kenosha.
- Documentary FamilyIn-home documentary sessions, capturing real life family moments.
- Studio PortraitsA collection of fine art studio and maternity portraits.
- HeadshotsBusiness and corporate headshots, personal branding and social profile photos.
- Kenosha and Racine Real Estate PhotographyView the portfolio of real estate listing photos.
Shannon Z Photography, is a Wisconsin documentary style wedding photographer, whose clients are fun, silly, romantic and all about celebrating life and friendship. Available for travel and destination wedding photography.
Frequently a wedding photographer at these local Kenosha & Racine venues:
- Circa on Seventh in Kenosha, WI
- The Club at Strawberry Creek in Kenosha, WI
- DeKoven Center in Racine, WI
- The Covenant at Murray Mansion in Racine, WI
- Marina Shores
- UW Parkside Ballroom
Some Milwaukee Wedding Venues I've photographed at:
- Iron Horse Hotel
- The Pfister in Milwaukee
- Potawotami Hotel & Casino
- The Best Place Pabst Brewery
- Milwaukee Historical Center
- Milwaukee Zoo
- Milwaukee County War Memorial Center
- Milwaukee Court House
- Hilton City Center in Milwaukee
- Wisconsin Club in Milwaukee, WI
- Sanger House Gardens, Milwaukee, WI
Other SE Wisconsin Wedding Venues I've photographed at include:
- Veterans Terrace in Burlington, WI
- Rustic Manor, 1848 in Hartland, WI
- Pulaski Inn in Cudahy, WI
- Breaking Bread Banquet Center in Sheboygan, WI
Lake County Illinois Wedding Venues:
- Byron Colby Barn in Grayslake, IL
- Thunderhawk Country Club in Beach Park, IL
- Wedgewood Northshore in Wadsworth, IL
- The Grove at Redfield Estates in Glenview, WI.
Today's little moments, become tomorrow's precious memories.
Documentary photography has come naturally to me over the years, and making the change to dive into this style fully and completely has been such an eye opening experience. Preserving the genuine interactions and moments between two or more people can elicit emotions in the viewer for many years to come. Providing my clients with a book of feelings transposed into pictures brings me such joy.
Exist in pictures, if not for yourself, for your children, and for those that love you.
For more information on what you can expect from me as your wedding photographer, please view my exclusive wedding magazine.
Also, for the latest wedding slideshow, click here to visit my YouTube Channel.
From Chicago, to Milwaukee and out to Janesville, Kenosha's best documentary wedding photographer, senior photographer and family photographer is available for travel!