First impressions with a great headshot
Let's face it (no pun intended) we are living in a very photo-centric time, where everything and everyone has a camera in their pocket, and we are inundated with visuals of people, places and things hundreds of times a day.
But you only get ONE SHOT at making a first impression.
So, how do you make it count? By ensuring you've got your brand well designed and represented with great photos - including a beautiful headshot.
Next - where do you showcase these great photos? First, we need to understand who is using what....here is an interesting chart to give you an idea of who you can reach on what platform. (Obtained from Pewresearch.org)
This is pretty interesting, right? That's a lot of people who can access your information from various platforms....what will they find when they google your name? Both Business AND Personal?
Yes - sometimes, people will google your personal info....depending on what type of work you do. They want to know if they can trust you. If there's anything out there on the internet that would give them any reason to NOT hire you.
This is why it's important to have the following:
- A great profile photo on your personal facebook page
- Especially if you're going to 'friend' clients - as they'll be likely to refer you to their friends this way too - and your personal profile photo should make an impact & send the message that you're a professional ready to do business!
- Detailed bio on your website - with photos of yourself, (and maybe your family if you run a family business)
- Instagram Account - with a versatile library of professional images that showcase your business, your brand and your personality
- Youtube account - great way to upload videos of yourself connecting & talking to your potential clients, offering tutorials, or sharing samples of your work in video format. These can be reused & re-shared during marketing campaigns on social media!
Are you ready to get a library of images to use for your business? Or just get started with a GREAT headshot to make that impactful first impression? Get in touch with me - I'd love to help!!