Pricing is $175 for an in studio session and includes two digital images and usage rights for business and personal use.
Additional images are $75 each.
On location sessions are ideal for office staff during regular business hours, where I can take care of all headshots in a timely manner, with very little interruptions to the daily routine.
The session fee is $100, digital images are $75 each.
All pricing is subject to 5.5% sales tax.
Payment is due at time of session and images will be made available via digital download.
Headshot sessions can be tailored to suit your needs. I recommend at least two outfits, and can shoot with multiple lighting scenarios to create different looks, depending on your needs.
- Business casual
- Formal Business
- Dark/neutral colors
- red or blue accents (scarves, ties, collared shirt under jacket)
Personalizing your shoot
- Expressing your personality through clothes
- Branding your personality with props or shooting on location
- Shooting in your office space
Hair and /or makeup
- Consider having hair & make up done professionally
- Schedule your hair cut or root touch up within one week of your shoot
- clean, manicured nails
- Bring comb/brush and touch up make up,chap stick or lip gloss
Who Needs Headshots?
If you are a professional - you need a professional portrait. First impressions are everything, and with the internet and social media, potential clients, employers and competitors are likely searching for you before actually meeting you in person.
Make it count with a great photograph!
How to Use Headshots
There are several ways you can use your new, updated business photograph.
Here are a few ways:
- LinkedIn & other social media profiles
- Business cards
- Website Bio
- Marketing materials
- Press release
- Virtual Contact Card (digital business card)